Information for the leaseholders
Read and understand the rules below to make your stay at home comfortable for you and your neighbors.
- Smoking in the apartment is forbidden. For it you can use a designated area in the yard.
- The garbage must be thrown away into containers, having previously sorted it.
- Switch off all electrical appliances before leaving the apartment.
- Do not park private vehicles at the main entrance of the house.
- Keep order in the apartment and in the entrance as well.
- Take heed when using the stove, electric stove; avoid actions that may cause a fire.
If during your stay in a rented apartment some kind of incident occurs (water supply cut, leaking, shut door and other problems), then call the emergency phone number: 112